Thursday, January 31, 2008

SOMETHING GONE WRONG

Obviously, by this time it is apparent that I haven't had the luxury to post on this blog. Soon though I will be able to post regularly again. It's not because I don't want to, but, my internet connection got lost and I focused on playing instead of posting. But after a while, when my money ran out for playing at the internet shops, I was left with nothing.

Hasn't been fun, but that is the truth. I can't wait till I get to play again very soon, as I recently got a new job. Now, let me put this straight. The blog came before the job, and the job didn't come because of the blog. Now that's out of the way, hope to be able to update soon.

As with all expeditions, this one will soon be funded again. And the journey will resume. See you soon in Pangu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
template by free-web-template.blogspot.com